d- aw, new york fashion week. kickin' off a month-long run of fashion eye candy that could make ones head explode. like all things i obsess over, i have created a top 5 list of what i've seen so far that i now covet.
1. vera wang for making me proud and excited to be a woman.
2. thom browne for always stretching the boundaries.
3. tory burch for mixing texture, color, pattern, and elegance like no one else.
4. marc jacobs for reminding me of rudi gernreich.
5. alexander wang for finally providing the world with high-end glow-in-the-dark clothing. and amazing shoes.
vera wang s/s 2013:
thom browne s/s 2013:
tory burch s/s 2013:
marc jacobs s/s 2013:
alexander wang s/s 2013:
all images courtesy of style.com